Helen is a graduate of the University of Alabama, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts & Sciences degree in English along with a minor in Computing Technologies and Advancements in the Spring of 2018. She has recently moved back to Mobile, AL, where she was born and raised, in hopes of establishing a successful and long-lasting career in Real Estate. Growing up, Helen attended St. Ignatius Catholic School before moving on to UMS-Wright Preparatory School for her remaining 6 years of education. She is excited to share her passion for her hometown through her Real Estate career with Sam Winter & Co. Helen enjoys spending her weekends taking the boat out on Dog River, as well as exploring new and fun things to do in the downtown area of Mobile. When she is not working or spending time with family and friends, she is working towards mastering her proficiency in American Sign Language and furthering her education in order to receive a double major in Computing Technologies and Advancements. With a background in social media advertising for multiple businesses, she has developed an interest in marketing and plans on using these learned skills to advance her new career.
- The University of Alabama: Bachelor of Arts and Sciences Degree in English and a Minor in Computing Technologies and Advancements, 2018
- UMS-Wright Preparatory School, 2014
- Real Estate License, 2018
- National Association of Realtors
- Alabama Association of Realtors
- Mobile Area Association of Realtors